The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista Summary
Explore energetic and booming Bentonville, the very heart of Northwest Arkansas and the headquarters for big box giants, Walmart and Sam’s Wholesale. The exciting city has much to offer its visitors as well as members of the community. As examples, its museums include breathtaking Crystal Bridges and its spectacular grounds and scenic trails; top-rated restaurants with award-winning chefs who daily create some of the best food in the world; accommodations to suit every budget including the new 21c Bentonville Museum Hotel (#1 Rated Hot New Hotel in the U.S.). And yes, here in this bustling city located in the scenic Ozark Mountains, you can shop exclusive specialty shops and trend setting boutiques the likes of which are usually only seen in large cities like NYC, Chicago and LA.
While visiting, don't miss:
* The Walmart Visitors Center Museum - housed in an original store front interactive setting. Experience the history of Walmart and its founding family including Helen, Bud and Sam Walton. It's located right on Bentonville's historical downtown square where you can visit the Saturday farmer's market, dine at one of the award winning restaurants, relax amid a scenic atmosphere of yester year and catch one of the many special events offered on the Downtown Square.
* WalMart Headquarters – Any company that wants to sell products via WalMart or Sam’s Club must meet with officials at the WalMart Headquarters..
* Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art - a world-class, awe-inspiring museum nestled in the stunning natural beauty of the hills, trails and streams of the Ozarks. All are welcome to experience the ongoing story of America as told through the works of her beloved artists. The museum is engaged in collecting and exhibiting outstanding art that spotlights our evolving American heritage. Due to the generosity of WalMart, General Admission is free.
* 21C Museum Hotel - Within a short walk to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and on the northeast corner of the Downtown Square is the beautiful 21c Museum Hotel. Visitors and local citizens alike can enjoy rotating exhibits, participate in ongoing programs and experience culinary creations to tempt their taste buds.
* First Friday - held on the first Friday of the month from March through November. It's an event the whole community and its visitors can enjoy. On First Friday's the square turns into a huge block party including gallery openings, terrific food, live music and all sorts of activities for the kids.
* Bentonville Film Festival - The unprecedented festival champions women and diversity in film and is sponsored by some of the largest corporations in America including Coca Cola and Walmart. Academy Award Winning actor Geena Davis and ARC Entertainment are launching the festival with founding sponsor Walmart and Presenting Sponsor Coca Cola. May 5 -9 2015 will see the first and only film competition in Arkansas and the world, for that matter, to offer digital and retail home entertainment distribution for its winners.
Download your FREE The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista
Be sure to check out our visitor guide that covers ALL The Cities of Northwest Arkansas, in The NWA Travel Guide (Bentonville, Eureka Springs, Fayetteville, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Springdale)
Member ID : AXZ62085PUQ
Lynn West was added to my favorite authors list, after reading The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista.
Member ID : AXZ38545PUQ
Ik wilde The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista lezen, een heel interessant boek.
Member ID : AXZ46241PUQ
Never underestimate The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista, I could not put this book down. You must read this!.
Member ID : AXZ84792PUQ
Just Got it, can’t wait to read this book soon!
Member ID : AXZ83785PUQ
fem stjerner for The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista, tak for Lynn West. du er den bedste.
Member ID : AXZ95217PUQ
Basically, I loved this book. I give the book 5/5 Stars, and this one is getting added to my All-Time Favorites list!
Member ID : AXZ63101PUQ
rakastan tätä kirjaa. sinun pitäisi lukea tämä.
Member ID : AXZ74542PUQ
Lynn West è un grande scrittore, dovresti leggere questo.
Member ID : AXZ84785PUQ
Before I read The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista, I had read some reviews which had me wondering if this one would be something I'd like, reviews from people whose opinions I trust. It's True, so The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista stayed on my "TBR Someday".
Member ID : AXZ42247PUQ
When I started this book, I wasn't so sure how much I would enjoy it. but reading from Lynn West's point of view was so refreshing.
Member ID : AXZ44089PUQ
Ein Buchliebhaber wäre daran interessiert, dies zu lesen.
Member ID : AXZ60567PUQ
Thank you to Lynn West for my honest thoughts.
Member ID : AXZ67079PUQ
Just downloaded this book! Many thanks
Member ID : AXZ57346PUQ
Lynn West хороший автор, вы не можете пропустить это чтение.
Member ID : AXZ87989PUQ
Lynn West es uno de los mejores autores nacidos. The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista es un libro interesante.
Member ID : AXZ71530PUQ
le livre que j'ai toujours attendu, je peux enfin le lire maintenant. merci.
Member ID : AXZ66301PUQ
how to download this ebook???
Loading More Comments...