2016 Building Better Governance Book Details
By Ministry of the Interior
- Category: Current Events, Books, Politics & Current Events, Public Administration, Local Government, National Government
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2016-12-14
- Author: Ministry of the Interior
- Book Ratings: 0/5 (0 User Reviews)
2016 Building Better Governance Overview
Human civilization and development are the results of endless pursuit of challenge. However, myriad of issues of poverty and hunger, polarization of wealth, continued inequality, accelerating ageing society, difficulty in creating jobs, and rapid climate change borne out of global warming are blocking our path to a better future.
In order to overcome these issues, the UN has created the Sustainable Development Goals, common goals that are shared by all countries, and is calling for a higher level of international cooperation of promoting public service innovation and sharing the accomplishments.
Based on the experience of building an e-government with the foundation of rational law and regulation, Korean government is improving productivity and effectiveness of administrative service for its people using advanced ICT. Also, the government is working to create a better government that can take on the important role of promoting sustainable development.
Government 3.0 is a people-focused government innovation policy, opening and sharing government-owned data. Through it, customized and integrated service is provided, and efficiency and transparency of government administration is heightened by building a structured system for better communication with people and for close cooperation among government branches.
This book aims to introduce in detail the 28 model cases of Korea’s public service under the theme of people’s happiness, the vibrant economy , and efficient public service, so that civil servants around the world and those working for international organizations that devote themselves to government innovation and sustainable development understand Korean government’s efforts on public governance innovation.
We hope that through international cooperation on public service, each country can communicate, cooperate, and share to solve today’s issues for a better future for all.
Happiness to People's Lives
01. Citizen-centric Government Innovation Policy (Government 3.0)
02. Ac hievements of Forest Policy and International Forest Cooperation
03. Citizen-oriented Civil Petition Service (Minwon 24)
04. Customer-oriented advanced immigration services based on ICT
05. e-People, The Online System for Communicating with People
06. Integrated Food Safety Information Network
07. Intelligent Transport System (ITS)
08. K orean Information System of Criminal Justice Services (KICS)
09. Open Data Strategy and Key Initiatives
10. Promotion of Patient Safety and Public Health with Drug
11. R esident Registration System
12. Vehicle History Information Service
Vitality to the Economy
13. Customized Service for Businesses and Policy Information System for SMEs
14. G4B, Government Integrated Portal for Supporting Business
15. Korea Legal Information Service
16. Korea's Customs Administration and UNI-PASS
17. National Crop Pest Management System
18. National E-Procurement System (KONE PS)
19. National Spatial Data Infrastructure Portal
20. Weather Information Service for Ag riculture
21. World-Class Electronic Tax Administration Service (Hometax)
Efficiency to Public Administration
22. A dministration, Law·Institutions·Policy of eGovernment Standard Framework
23. Digital Budget & Acc ounting System (dBrain)
24. Government Integrated Data Center
25. National Archives Management of Korea
26. On-Nara Business Process Management System (On-Nara BPS)
27. Public Information Sharing Service
28. Register-based Census of Population and Housing
Member ID : AXZ24401PUQ
Ministry of the Interior was added to my favorite authors list, after reading 2016 Building Better Governance.
Member ID : AXZ31384PUQ
Ik wilde 2016 Building Better Governance lezen, een heel interessant boek.
Member ID : AXZ80194PUQ
Never underestimate 2016 Building Better Governance, I could not put this book down. You must read this!.
Member ID : AXZ83723PUQ
Just Got it, can’t wait to read this book soon!
Member ID : AXZ18120PUQ
fem stjerner for 2016 Building Better Governance, tak for Ministry of the Interior. du er den bedste.
Member ID : AXZ84347PUQ
Basically, I loved this book. I give the book 5/5 Stars, and this one is getting added to my All-Time Favorites list!
Member ID : AXZ99685PUQ
rakastan tätä kirjaa. sinun pitäisi lukea tämä.
Member ID : AXZ33911PUQ
Ministry of the Interior è un grande scrittore, dovresti leggere questo.
Member ID : AXZ49688PUQ
Before I read 2016 Building Better Governance, I had read some reviews which had me wondering if this one would be something I'd like, reviews from people whose opinions I trust. It's True, so 2016 Building Better Governance stayed on my "TBR Someday".
Member ID : AXZ14500PUQ
When I started this book, I wasn't so sure how much I would enjoy it. but reading from Ministry of the Interior's point of view was so refreshing.
Member ID : AXZ95958PUQ
Ein Buchliebhaber wäre daran interessiert, dies zu lesen.
Member ID : AXZ45740PUQ
Thank you to Ministry of the Interior for my honest thoughts.
Member ID : AXZ14099PUQ
Just downloaded this book! Many thanks
Member ID : AXZ56792PUQ
Ministry of the Interior хороший автор, вы не можете пропустить это чтение.
Member ID : AXZ55223PUQ
Ministry of the Interior es uno de los mejores autores nacidos. 2016 Building Better Governance es un libro interesante.
Member ID : AXZ27647PUQ
le livre que j'ai toujours attendu, je peux enfin le lire maintenant. merci.
Member ID : AXZ23670PUQ
how to download this ebook???
You Need LOGIN To Read More Comments...